Thank you for buying our courses. We ensure that our students have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our courses, whether it is an instructor offline training.
Our refund policy is as follows:
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
For offline Learning by Trainer:
Raise refund request within 7 days of purchase of course. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has accessed more than 15 days of training content or get course material like Pendrive & Bag. Any refund request beyond 7 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
BlueRanger Info-Sec, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an centre because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc)
Cancellation & Refunds
- In case BlueRanger Info-Sec cancels an event, 100% of course fees will be refunded to the delegate if the refund raise request is within 10 days of purchase of course. However travel, logistics or any personal expense incurred by learners/participants will not be refunded.
- In case BlueRanger Info-Sec cancels/postpones an event, the participants who are ahead of 10 days of purchase, of course, will be rescheduled to any upcoming batch without any extra charges.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 10 business days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 10 business days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
- No refunds or credits will be available for participants who fail to attend both days of the course.
- Duration of any Course
Refund request can be handled in 30 days
- Within 10 days of purchase course From firstname.lastname@example.org email, by sending reason to refund on “Initiate Refund” against specific item of a course. This will work when item quantity is one.